Pre-Conference Workshop & DHL Site Tour
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Charting the Successful Digital Transformation of Contact CentresPeter Grattan, Head of Customer Operations, Telstra Anila Fredericks, Head of Customer Service Operations, Telstra
The successful migration of contact centres from traditional to digital channels can be a
strategic game changer for operational efficiency and customer experience but requires an
organised roadmap and detailed planning for optimal results.
This session aims to provide participants with practical insights into the direction,
considerations and key steps that would enable a smooth transition for seamless multichannel
experience and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Transforming the nature of customer interactions and service delivery models
- Where and how to digitise: Making the right choices and investments for technology implementation
- Connecting digital capabilities and channels to enhance customer success
- Training and developing agents to manage digital channels without losing the human touch
- How people, process and technology can come together in a ‘new age’ digital contact centre to deliver real value to customers and the business
- Eliminating migration pitfalls and cost of failure – Lessons learnt and best practices to adopt
Peter GrattanHead of Customer Operations
Anila FredericksHead of Customer Service Operations
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Site Tour to DHL Express Malaysia
Great customer service is at the forefront of a successful service provider. At DHL Express,
the focus has always been on continuous improvement and making our customer
Join this site tour to experience first-hand DHL Contact Centre’s best in class operations,
technologies and how day-to-day tasks and challenges are managed.
Do not miss this exclusive opportunity to visit the contact centre that won CCAM Awards
2015 - Category of Technology Innovation Contact Centre.