Pre-Conference Workshops | 19 March 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Achieving Resolution & Building Customer AdvocacySuet Yu, Regional Head of Customer Experience,AXA Asia
Even with the digitisation of contact centres, voice channel is still the most popular mode for many customers. Achieving first call resolutions will be the key to improving retention rates and ultimately, customer advocacy. This session aims to provide participants with practical strategies and skills on call handling, resolutions and customer engagement.
- Building a customer-centric resolution culture
- Developing a unified customer view to improve call resolution and engagement
- Effective processes and strategies in reducing front line performance variation
- Empowering agents
Suet YuRegional Head of Customer Experience
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Developing Omni-Channel Engagement in Contact CentresHence Steve, Head of Customer Operations,Traveloka
Today’s customers engage with companies across multiple channels. In order to ensure high customer satisfaction, it is important to provide a consistent and seamless omni-channel experience. However, synchronising multiple channels remains challenging. This session aims to provide clear guidelines on executing your contact centre’s omni-channel strategy.
- Prioritising channels to integrate based on customer segments and preferred contact mode
- How to build omni-channel infrastructure and internal capabilities
- Obtaining a single view of the customer across channels for effective customer relationship management
- Measuring channel performance for insights on improving customer experience
Hence SteveHead of Customer Operations