Post-Conference Workshops | 21 March 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Advanced Data Analytics to Enhance Customer Experience
To succeed in the age of the customers, contact centres can no longer be passive, and will need to adopt a proactive customer engagement strategy. Advanced data analytics promises to be a offering insights on improving customer service, maximising upselling, cross-selling opportunities and many more!
- Gathering feedback from multiple channels and translating into meaningful customer insights
- Integrating customer data with insights
- Utilising insights to personalise and optimise customer journey
- Identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Integrating Social Media in Contact Centres
Social media has become one of the important modes of communication for engaging next generation customers. This is where digital-savvy customers interact with a brand, explore offerings and learn about new products. Find out
how to optimise social media interactions as part of your contact centre strategy.
· Integrating social media into existing contact centre channels
· Capturing data and establishing social media performance metrics to improve
· customer satisfaction
· Encouraging high level interactivity and customer engagement with loyalty building programmes
· Converting social interactions into revenue-generating opportunities
About your workshop leader:
Raj Nair, Senior Vice President & Head- Customer Experience, Kotak Mahindra Bank
Raj is a banker with around twenty years of experience spanning leadership positions in customer experience and retail banking. He accomplished in running profit centers and incubating projects in collaborative and matrix structures. He is currently heading an omni-channel Customer Contact Center spanning phone-banking, virtual relationship mgmt., outbound, social media, chat and e-services at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Daryl Niemandt is strategically leading the National Contact Centre teams at Bupa, and outsource partnerships to support key Bupa growth targets and achieve outstanding customer advocacy and retention through a highly engaged and inspired workforce. Effectively manage workforce planning and real time management across both contact centre and back office operations.